• Reconcile bank, inventory, and general ledger accounts
• Record fixed asset additions, disposals, depreciation, and CIP transactions
• Fulfill PBC and auditor requests for the external year end audit
• Prepare internal & external managerial and financial reporting
• Analyze financial statements
• Engage with department managers to ensure quality and timely reporting
• Assist in special projects as required by manager
• Work on other similar accounting tasks and responsibilities as needed
• Driven self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team setting
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experience using Sage Intacct or other ERP System
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keith Smith Company, Inc.
With over 70 years of "egg-cellence" Keith Smith Company is the largest independent producer and provider of broiler hatching eggs in the U.S.
At Keith Smith, our dedicated professionals offer extensive experience in, and knowledge of, the worldwide poultry market. Our goal is to understand each client's individual needs and specific market demands. As the leading producer of quality hatching eggs, we not only offer an "egg-cellent" product, we arrange for speedy, dependable delivery- whether domestic or international- and give world class technical service and advice to ensure the best product performance.
Employees of KSC are prohibited from owning or having contact with domestic or exotic birds of any sort other than as an employee's job duties required contact with birds owned by KSC.
Company Website: www.keith-smith.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)